Wednesday, August 10, 2016

The Mora Way!

Hey yall! In the previous post I mentioned that I wanted to share my experiences with all of my readers especially in terms of academic. Well I gave it a thought and created a separate new blog for it! I figured that I want this to be my personal blog where I can rant and share my activities and talk about my friends and family. I've had this blog for almost 8 years now. It is so near and dear to my heart. I've been reading back my old posts since high school and I felt thankful that I've captured those moments here for me to re-live when I grow older. I know then that those are the kinds of things I want to look back at many years from now.

Hence, the separate new blog! It's a great way to start fresh and be a bit more formal and organized. To my loyal readers, you might or might not be able to relate to what I've written and about to write in my new blog but I hope that you'll find it somehow useful and informative for either yourself or the people around you. Thank you for the constant interest in my crappy writing.

Check out my new blog! (it'll be written mainly in Malay though haha I know, not an easy task):

Love yall to bits! xx

0 comments: