Thursday, July 9, 2015

For Razny

 
HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY RAZNY! :D
 
9/7/2015, you are one year older today! Yeayyyy! I hope you had a wonderful day in this holy month of Ramadhan. May Allah bless you and your family with great great returns.
 
I may not have known you for too long, but 4 years of my life would have not been the same if I hadn't :) You have a great personality, nampak garang dan tegas tapi that is what makes you special. Your honesty is like no other, straight forward and direct. You're so much fun to hang out with! Ada je cerita2 yg kelakar xD And not to forget, you were the friend who took the big step of wearing hijab permanently together with me :')
 
Semoga dipanjangkan umur dan dimurahkan rezeki. Good luck in your studies and hopefully we'll meet again soon :D
 
Saranghaeyo unnie!

0 comments: