Saturday, February 28, 2015

Weekend

 
Olla, 2nd semester has arrived!
 
I am halfway done with registration and schedule arrangement. And I've been introduced to all except 1 of my lecturers this semester. 7 courses altogether, 3 uni courses and 4 core. I think the courses this semester are equally difficult as the first sem. The lecturers are nice as well, though each have distinct approaches in teaching.
 
My English class happens to be at night... I'm not quite sure how I feel about that. But sometimes in life, kita kena redah je. Go with the flow.
 
So yeah.
 
I'm currently at home. Have I told you guys I now own a kitten? Oh man, I'm telling ya. It's hard work. That hyperactive fur ball. It somehow gave me a little insight on how it'd be like to have a child.
I'm also not quite sure how I feel about that either. Hahaha.
 
I've been asked to be a part of a few events in these upcoming couple of months. So, I'll update once that's done.
Alright so that's about it for now.
 
Looking forward to get this semester over and done with :B

0 comments: