Monday, December 29, 2014

Secret Admire?

I think this anonymous TwtMyFeeling thing is really ridiculous. Well, I understand the good intention of it to play cupid for people who would like to express their feelings to the people they admire.
 
At least, that is what they think the site is doing. But no sir, you are wrong.
Maybe 30% of it is true, honest people expressing their love and whatsoever. But for the remaining 70%, they're using it as a prank, to seek revenge, to expose people, to mock them, to humiliate them and God knows what else.
 
The victim? The people mentioned in the tweet. The ones who had no clue what's going on. The ones who were accused blindly. The ones who were fooled into thinking there's really someone out there who likes them. After I was mentioned more than a couple of times in the site, I decided to have a look of the site which I initially had no clue about.
 
And I found really cruel stuff in there. Defeats the whole purpose of the site huh.
 
To my "secret admire", I don't know who you are and what's your intention. You could be my friend, ex-friend, someone I know, someone I don't know, but whatever it is, if you truly "admire" me and would like me to notice you, do approach me.
 
If you know me, you would know that I am really friendly.
 
Alright, my second paper will begin in a few hours. So wish me luck, readers!
Have a nice day :)   

0 comments: