Thursday, November 6, 2014

My 20th!

25th of Oct 2014 was my 20th birthday and this year I had an awesome celebration. We had a mini vacation at Awana Hotel Genting Highlands. We stayed for 2 days and 1 night, in rooms only beside each other (3 families). Although Genting themeparks are currently closed for renovation until 2016, we still had a good time riding the cable car, glow in the dark bowling and eat good food. And that night we had a nice decent dinner together at the hotel's restaurant. They sang me a birthday song and we took lots of pictures.
The dinner ended with all of us guessing the price of the dinner. It was fun. Thank you Mama and Abah for the gift of spending quality time with me :) I feel blessed to have such a great family.
Thanks to my cousins for celebrating with me, it never would have been the same without you guys.

And big thanks to everyone who wished and gave doas to me that day. I really appreciate your thoughtfulness. Here are some photos. Enjoy and good night!












0 comments: