Saturday, November 8, 2014

Highlight of the week

Highlights of my week in uni :D
 
So on Wednesday I went for a Budget 2015 Forum with YB Datuk Chua, Deputy Minister of Finance held at Dewan Kuliah 3, Faculty of Economics and Administration (FEA). I find the forum very interesting and informative. It was a very calm, open-minded and professional talk. I enjoyed it and it felt very productive of my time :D
 

On Thursday, we finally had an outing together! The 4 of us managed to fit time in our schedules for a decent lunch at Burger King, KL Central. We travelled by bus to Station University and then took the LRT to our destination. It was nice to finally be able to sit down and have a proper chat with each other. Catch up and spend leisure time. These bunch are my FRIENDS :)
 
 From left; Dila, Efy, Mas and Mora.
 
P/s pinky youalls :p
Pp/s attire solely for TITAS presentation, which apparently was cancelled later that evening =.=


0 comments: