Friday, October 24, 2014

Busy busy busy

It's 3 am now on my birthday. I have loads to share but I am currently very tired and sleepy. So, in the meantime I'd like to share some photos of my activities this past few weeks. Enjoy!
 
Vice Chancellor at our stall yawl!
 
 Astarians (1st college) and eventually everyone joined in on the flash mob.
 
 View of the stall site during FESKUM (Festival Konvokesyen UM)
 
 Our stall, cleaning up, done for the night.
 
 VC tried our satay and kerang bakar!
 
 A wonderful treat from Abang Atoi. Thank you :D
 
 Final post mortem on site before closing on the 5th day and transporting everything back to our college.
 
We were bored.
 
Ah, finally got to indulge in this gorgeous plate after craving it for long enough.
 
Siblings outing @ Subang Parade.
 
 My sister and her bowl of porridge.
 
 4th October, my mama's birthday hoorayyyy! :D
@ hometown Taiping.
 
 Kenduri Raya Haji. Our grandma did qurban this year so we all get to gather :)
 
 Sesampainya di rumah saya, terus konvoi ramai2 pegi makan Chinese Muslim food at Cahaya SPK club.
 
My little cousin who had to repeat UPSR. Hehh.
 
 Went for pop band FESENI audition the other night. Made it in. Nervous :/
 
And went for a random scuba diving class held in UM swimming pool.
 
Focussing on the instructor.
P/s definitely not naturally good at this >.<
 
Great but also terrifying new experience. Ahah.

Day 1 of Gerai Konvo La Phewitt 4th Bistro (Water Tribe)

Day 4 of duty (Air Nomad)

Lunch date with Efy, Linda and Yoonju. Had a great time. Kamsahamnida :D

In between class, duty at the stall and lunch date, 3 hours of my waking time that day was spent on doing Lawatan Ilmiah with my group mates for TITAS. We visited the Muzium Negara. What an adventure that day was.
 
Final day of stall duty. The look of my face pretty much has said it all, how exhausted I was the whole week.

Hari Sabtu check out dari college for a one week mid semester break! Weehooo :D

SMKBJ Reunion dinner Hangout Onzz! Met these fellas, my former prefect mates.
 
Ah Keong, my best friend :)

Sakhty :D

Theeban is that tall, hence the height of the camera.
 
The one and only, Ieka.

IKEA outing with Ieka :D
 
I will write about my stall project soon. So meanwhile, KEEP CALM AND GET SOME REST!
Good night.

0 comments: