Tuesday, September 23, 2014

We are the Shrek

Hi, it's 12.07 midnight now. I'm in my room in 4th Residential College. I just completed the tutorial work for introduction to law and halfway done with quantitative analysis B tutorial work. I am having a fever since the last 3 days, so it has been tough for me, this week.
 
So my week went in the same order as before and until the end of this sem; lectures, tutorials and non-academic activities. I attended my faculty's Interactive Week last weekend. It was okay. I got to know exchange students in my fac; Yoon Ju and Soo from Korea, Nabil from Indonesia and Sawasdee from Thai. And now I know "I love you" in Thai is "chan rak khun" ;)
 
I was glad to be grouped up with awesome people. We were told to choose a team name based on the theme, fairy tale. And obviously, we chose The Shrek. Hahaha XD We had so much fun completing all the activities as a group and I'm happy that the program did managed to expand my network of friends. Anyhow, I have to thank all my team members for choosing me as your leader during i-week. I hope you guys had fun as much as I did and I apologize for any of my unintentional mistakes.
 
Shout out to Tiqa, Iqbal, Ruzai, Lee Chong Leong, Lai, Lai Yan, Kei, Hui Min and Bee Kee!
:D
 
Tomorrow night, interviews for college projects will be held. Hopefully I will pass the ones that I'm going for. Despite living not so far from this uni, I do wish to stay in the college next year for it will be easier to join activities and attend discussions.
 
P/s ah, gentlemen, gentlemen everywhere. Number 1 attribute I'm looking for (Y).
 
#UMisOne.

0 comments: