Monday, August 11, 2014

Kahwin?

Bila hangout dgn kawan2 sebaya, semua dok cerita pasal nak kahwin. Then they asked, "What about you?"

Well honestly, belum terlintas di fikiran lagi pasal kahwin ni. I mean yes, first of all belum ada calon. Tapi tu minor factor je dalam hal ni.

The situation I'm in currently and what I have to deal with on a daily basis has shown me a little sneak peak of whats to come if I were to get married. Responsibilities that you cannot neglect, no matter how tired and annoyed you are, you cannot withdraw from it. Takda cop cop cop, pause jap. Tak boleh patah balik.

If before, you can choose not to eat all day simply because you're not hungry, but after you get married, even if you're not hungry, there are mouths to feed in the house. You are responsible to manage the household. To make sure there's food on the table, there's clothes to wear, ensuring the house is clean, organizing and syncing your life with your other half & kids. And then there's a lot of legal stuff to handle; property, land, road tax, bank stuff, your kids' school things.

Senang cerita, just by looking at my mum; her activities, routines, skills, bravery and perseverance, I know I'm nowhere close to being as awesome of a mother/wife as she is. She's not just strong for herself, but also gives strength to her kids as well. And that's not easy to do.

Don't get me wrong though. I WANT to get married SOMEDAY. Just not yet. Not now. I'm only 20 years old. I want to accomplish something first. I want to be a good wife/mother. And I'm not nearly ready mentally. But jodoh tu ketentuan Ilahi, takda siapa tahu. Kalau datang jodoh tu, alhamdulillah dan InsyaAllah tak dapatlah saya nak menidakkannya lagi.

Anyways, ini cuma pandangan saya. Terpulang kepada masing2 untuk menilai sama ada diri mereka sudah bersedia atau tidak. Semua orang ada sebab masing2. Dan jika dah sampai tahap wajib/harus kahwin, kahwinlah anda untuk mengelakkan perkara maksiat ye. Allahualam.

P/s just a little sharing so that we can all achieve a successful marriage. Amin :)

0 comments: