Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Elevator

So yesterday I went to Space U8 to catch a movie, The Guardians of the Galaxy. I know I know, long overdue. The movie was fun! As Izzat said he'd give it a 12 out of 10. Marvel movie, never not awesome ay.

Anyway, so after I parked, I entered the lift. There were 2 elevators, but the one on the right was Out Of Order. There were 3 adult guys inside wearing matching uniforms and chatting to each other, as the lift door was closing, 2 girls entered. All of us pressed our respective level buttons; 2,3 and 4. So there's 3 guys and 3 girls in the lift.

We were from level G so the elevator should be going up and stopping along the way. But it didn't. It went down to level B (Basement). Well I thought somebody might have pressed the button down there. As the lift went down, all of the sudden the lights went OFF. It was PITCH BLACK and the screen wrote Out Of Order! I panicked a little but managed to keep it in.

But as we reached the B level, without any lights in the lift, the door opened. The couple in front of the door saw that something was wrong w the lift decided not to ride it. Amazingly, none of us got out. I was scared as hell but I don't have time to take the escalator since I was heading to the topmost floor, Level 4.

Then, the lift door closes again and one of the guy joked;

Guy A: Nasib baik kami ni kuat iman.
Guy B & C: Hahaha.

Me: (Not helping, dude)
-.-"

As a claustrophobic myself, the whole situation made me freak out inside. Luckily, the lift took us up and the lights were on again the whole way up.

Fiiuhhhh. That was something. Alhamdulillah, Allah saved me.

Claustrophobia is fear of small spaces. I am not a claustrophobic, but something to do with it jugak lah. I am scared of being physically stuck, in all possible ways. It scares me too much that I wouldn't even take any risks. For instance; ring stuck to finger, any body parts stuck in a gap etc. I just can't. Even macam bila kita try cincin, nak cabut tu dia ketat sikit, I'd freak out. Hahaha yeah, so there you go. Another not-so-interesting fact about me.

Okay, that's about it. Good night :)

P/s medical check-up tomorrow.

0 comments: