Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Alhamdulillah

So today was the day. The day all of last year's STPM-ers, matric and diploma students have been waiting for. The day of UPU result.

As an STPMer myself, I've been doing nothing since November last year, that's almost 10 months already. Most of my friends worked part time in that duration, but me, being the lazy one just stayed at home and do house chores, giving way for my mum to focus on her job. At the same time, I am starting to worry that after leaving books and studies aside for quite a long time, my brain might be a little rusty.

Alright straight to the point, as I checked my result at about 2 pm today (line opens at 12pm), I was blessed with my first choice of uni and course offered to me. Alhamdulillah syukur! Berkat doa keluarga, teachers and friends. Thank you all :')

And then a trusted source told me that for my batch, only 13 out of 40+ received an offer from uni. Congratulations to those who have made it! Best of luck my friends :)

However, I do feel sorry for the rest who tried their best as well. Do not give up! There's still 2nd intake. Ada tu rezeki masing2. Mungkin bukan skrg tp akan datang pasti ada hikmahnya. Perjalanan kita dah disusun, kita hanya perlu hadapinya dgn sabar dan tenang. Alright guys? Good luck the second time around (Y)

So as for now, there are a lot of stuff to be sorted before registration day; medical check up, preparation, loads of borang to fill up etc. I'll be off for orientation week starting 1st of September. Class will start on the next Monday after that. I am nervous but also looking forward to it. This will be the beginning of a new phase in my life. Hopefully everything will run smoothly, amin.

P/s starting from then on I might not be able to update my blog quite too often. But I will try :) Thank you for still reading, loyal readers :*
Pp/s big thanks to my senior who gave some handy heads up of what's to come. See you around!

Good night.

0 comments: