Monday, May 26, 2014

Patience

Some people just care less about other people's feelings. It kinda hurts deep inside. It always does. Constantly. However hard I tried to convince myself that today is gonna be a new day, there goes that selfish person who'd ruin it all for me.

I've improved myself emotionally, but that person really hasn't been doing any positive change.
And it hurts me a lot more knowing that this is how it's gonna be my whole entire life. Having to put up with this, can't run, can't hide and can't solve it either.

I got over everything else in life except this one. Cutting at the same wound over and over again. I've had enough of this. But what can I do?

However, I do believe in God. This is a test. Small but constant.
Jika ini ujian-Mu Ya Allah, aku redha.

Allahuakbar. Astaghfirullah. Alhamdulillah. Subhanallah.