Friday, February 28, 2014

Burn them cals

Well hello again!

I recently (yesterday to be exact) signed up to the gym :D It's not really a gym because there's no heavy machines and stuff. This "gym" or should I say aerobics class actually belongs to Klinik Menara Wellness center in B.J. where they organize different sets of aerobic classes and instructors every month for a very affordable price.

We get to attend unlimited classes and choose whichever exercise that we think we want and/or suitable for us. They even provide all the equipment to work with hence we don't have to bring anything except for our bodies.

So far, I've been to 3 different classes. The first one was last night, 1 hour of Jazzercise (basically Jazz routine plus some exercises). As for this morning, 1 hour of Dance Fusion and later at night I went for a 2 hours session of Cardio Sculpt. I really wanted to make good use of my time and I thought, you know what, might as well I do some workouts! My goal is to simply live a healthier life and get fit because once I get into Uni (InsyaAllah, amin), I NEED to be all active and stuff anyway right?

So yeap. That's about it.

P/s The ulcer in my bottom lip is getting worse and painful. Yikes.

0 comments: