Friday, February 28, 2014

A cook in me

Assalamualaikum semua :D

Alright, so tonight I'd like to blog about my recent activities! Why? Because it's my blog! Yaaaaayyyyyy!

Haha okay enough of my sugar rush. So lately, that is after I quit from my part-time job, I have been into cooking. I never thought that I would ever love cooking without my mum forcing me to help her in the kitchen :p I've been experimenting with loads of meals.

From Asian i.e porridge, chicken and potato soup, Milo and peach jelly (agar-agar), fried rice, creamy butter chicken, fried veges (variety), murtabak maggi etc; to Western cuisine i.e chicken alfredo sauce, pasta (variety), lasagna, carbonara sauce, baked wedges, mash potato etc; And of course not to forget desserts!
Apple crumble pie, fruits parfait, S'mores, Oreo ice-cream cake, nutella hot chocolate, marshmallow chocolate bar, raspberry sherbet.

I'm not telling you this to show off or whatever because I am SURE that most of the girls my age probably learnt how to cook ages ago. I am actually quite embarrassed by myself haha..ha.  Anyhow, I have to admit that some of the food mentioned above especially without the assistance of my mum, didn't taste so good. Maybe I did it wrong or maybe I just don't like the dish itself. But yeah, I'm a beginner still in this whole cooking thing, so I'll keep on learning and hopefully get to be a better cook.

P/s A little shout out to my future husband! :D Haha. Yeah. 

0 comments: