Friday, December 27, 2013

Friendly reminder

Being a guy is being a gentlemen.

Well hello readers! It's currently 1:13 am where I'm at right now. And before I go to bed, I just wanted to share with you guys a little piece of my mind.

It may not be applicable to some people but I think what is dangerously lacking in men nowadays is the gentlemen attribute. Being a gentlemen is like the most natural thing that guys should own. During the earlier years, I used to believe that guys were born with it, something like common sense.

But towards this era, this common sense is no longer "common" in men. And it sucks. Big time.

Being a gentleman is more than holding the door at the cafe or opening the car door for your girlfriend. A real gentleman is one who respects women, never make fun of any women's physical appearance that apparently they cannot change and treat them as how you want your female relatives to be treated.

Easy huh? Then why aren't you guys doing it?

0 comments: