Friday, November 22, 2013

Hello!

Assalamualaikum and hello dear readers! :)

Yeap, it's been forever since I last updated my blog. And that is due to the final semester examination that I had to sit for. Alhamdulillah, I am done with STPM!

And this week I've been busy tutoring my classmates who are sitting for their repeat exam papers. 2 hours per day, 3 days in a row I've been at the library tutoring them. I'm done with that as well now. Good luck friends! :D Glad I could help :) Daebak!

Currently I am enjoying my freedom by doing house chores and helping my mum out at home. And I am slowly learning how to cook! :D From western dishes to pure Malay dishes, I am beginning to love cooking! Haha weird..

Oh yeah, I'll start working part time at skbj's bookshop again this December! Weeee :D I am really looking forward to it because I love human beings~ Haha. Mai ramai2 beli buku sekolah ye :)

Alright so that's all for now. I'll update again soon, hopefully. Take care!

0 comments: