Thursday, September 26, 2013

Dear Ieka

HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY, NURSHAFIQAH!

On this very special day of yours, I hope that God will bless you with lots and lots of good returns! Semoga dipanjangkan umur dan dimurahkan rezeki :)

Well, to be honest, you are indeed my favorite cousin. It's not that I am being unfair but what's there not to love about you? :D We have been through thick and thin together, cried together, laughed together, had so much fun by each other's company. You are a great listener, as you'd be the only person that I could actually tell absolutely EVERYTHING.

Dari kecik lagi, we played together. Barbie dolls, fashion boutiques, masak-masak, acting and so much more exciting games back then :') #throwback. Even now pun, we do loads of activities together; hang out, shopping, watch movies, skating, holidays, play board games oh good times :D You motivated me, helped me, encouraged me and never fail to make me laugh ^_^

Alhamdulillah, we finally got to go on a vacation together. Vietnam was wonderful on its own. But being with you and your family was what I treasured most. So many extraordinary memories haha and definitely hilarious times with you. Well, considering we were hotelmates kan. Haha XD

So these are some pictures of you :) Ada byk lg our pic together tp tak dpt dikongsi dkt sini sbb zaman2 tak bertudung lagi kan. Anyways, check it out :D

Gorgeous Ieka is gorgeous! 

Three of us :D

Ular tu pun pandai je posing ye :P

Love this pic! :D

All in all, you are not just my favorite cousin but you are also my bestest friend :)
Happy Birthday!
Love,
Ya

0 comments: