Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Stress-free

I've been under quite a lot of stress lately. But I always have the solution for it :) Here are some of the solutions that worked really well on me.

1) MINTY, ICE COLD SHOWERS


This is my favorite way to untangle my messed-up head and tension body. What I do is I take long, ice cold showers by just letting the water run through my hair. It really helps soothes my mind and relaxes my tensed body. It gives me a peace of mind. To add to the shower, I really recommend using these menthol-based shower gels. There's a variety of choices that you can get at your nearest grocery store. But the pictures shown above are my personal preferences :) Love them so much!

2) ROOM FRAGRANCE

This is also another method to clear your mind. Spray your room with room fragrant in a 360 motion so that the nice smell covered up all the spaces in your bedroom. Trust me, it really does help calm your head and body. These two odour eliminator by AmbiPur are my personal favorites. Citrus :D I love the smell of citrus, both lime and orange smell. You guys should definitely try this method.

3) TALK TO SOMEBODY

So the third method is to talk to somebody you can trust/reliable/good listener/best friend or just simply anybody at all that you think you're comfortable with. To me, my somebody is this guy right here in the picture. He's a great listener, a good motivator and an excellent spirit-lifter. Yeayyyyy :D Awesome guy alert!

4) BERDOA KPD ALLAH SWT

And most importantly of all, is to keep calm and make du'as to Allah. He is always there for us. He is indeed the best solution to all doubts and worries.

Hope that this sharing will benefit you guys too as how it does justice to me throughout my lifetime. Thank you and good night :)

0 comments: