Monday, July 1, 2013

Resignation speech


Hi guys. If you guys know me, I'm a very self-motivated person most of the time. I never let bad energy take over me. But in this particular post, I lost to it.

Lately I've been discovering that not everybody will like you. No matter how well you treat them. It hurts to know this fact. But it is indeed the reality of life. And reality hurts.

I apologize for all the things I've done wrong. I'm not a very good leader, I know. I've been learning and trying to improve myself. I don't know whether my efforts are working or am I still in my old shoes. I'm sorry if I haven't got the chance to consider everyone's feelings and opinions about a certain issue. I'm sorry if I'm being unfair to you guys. I'm sorry for all that I've done wrong.

I apologize if I failed to fulfill my own words. I am going to resign from MPPPU next Thursday and I believe I won't have the chance or the courage to give a long speech. Thus, I'm making it clear here that I'm sorry for my imperfections.

I have flaws. But always remember, nobody is perfect.
And thank you for helping, supporting and loving me all this while :)
I will respect you, only if you are willing to do the same.
Assalamualaikum.


0 comments: