Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Happy Ramadhan you alls

So today had been the first day of Ramadhan 2013.

Well, to start off, I woke up  early to help my mum prepare for Sahur. Tolong hidang-hidang je la and buatkan air.

Tu tak kisah lagi. My duty yang paling mencabar ialah mengejutkan keluargaku untuk bangun sahur. Went to my dad's room and found out that he was already awake (Jyeaahhh), next was my sister's room. She was all cosy and curled up into a ball under her blanket. But okay la, kejut 2 kali terus bangun (Y) Then finally to my brother's room. I was super hyper thus cheerfully announced to him, SAHURRRRR :D

He looked at me, then let out an annoyed sigh, "URRGHH" and went back to sleep. Hahaha bertuah betul.

Had quite a nice sahur today. Tapi berbuka lagi best :D Udang besar masak lemak gitu~ Yummm Alhamdulillah nikmat di bulan Ramadhan.

SELAMAT MENYAMBUT RAMADHAN!

0 comments: