Sunday, July 14, 2013

Embarrassed level: 1000


I had the most embarrassing moment ever today. Gosh, it's so embarrassing that I'm not even sure I wanna tell you guys about it. Haha.

Okay, so I went to run some errands with my brother petang tadi. Picked up some clothes and went to bazaar Ramadhan to buy some food. Before that, at home, my mum told me to use the coupons that we received and buy a pizza at Dominoes. So after settling two tasks, we went to Dominoes. I was carefully checking the expiry date on the coupon to ensure that it is still valid.

Then, it was my turn to order.

Me: *hand in the coupon*
Cashier:...
Me: *waiting*
Cashier: Err, ni coupon Pizza Hut.

OHMYGODDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!! Malu gilaaaaa k!

Me: Astaghfirullahalazim! Sorry sorry sorry!

And I went out as fast as I can, got into the car and went straight home.

How could I not SEE?! Malu gilerssss~ Keinsafan pun timbul to not only check the expiry date but also the restaurant's NAME -.- Oh God.

0 comments: