Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Keep that in mind today onwards

If I have learnt one thing today, it is that people are always gonna bring us down.

People are gonna keep finding our mistakes, forgetting the fact that we are also human beings. We make mistakes.

People are gonna enjoy our downfall.

People gets envious. People becomes greedy. They want more.

People are gonna highlight our faults without the slightest care in their hearts.

Sad, isn't it? When you try to cover up their flaws, but they open up yours on purpose.

Heartless. This is what we've become.

And today, life has shown me a clear view.

The world are gonna constantly bring me down.

And there's no one but my own self that would have to pick me back up.

And that's exactly what I'm gonna do from now on.

If I fall, I'll stand back up on my feet and wipe away my wound. Nobody's gonna help you but yourself.

0 comments: