Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Family hang out!

Hola holii everybody! :D

How are you guys doing?

Well it has been quite a few days since I last updated my blog. There was something wrong with my modem at home, thus, we've got no access to the internet for a couple of days.

Alhamdulillah, it's working fine now.

So what have I been doing during this first week of school holiday? I will tell you all about it.

First day was Friday, Wesak Day. My family and I went to Sunway Pyramid for some shopping! It was a VERY VERY nice family outing considering the fact that everybody had been busy with their own work lately. On that Friday, we actually got the chance to gather (the 5 of us, small family, really) and hang out together. It was shopping spree indeed!

My brother got himself a pair of shoes, my sister got a pair of Vans shoes, my dad bought a jeans from Uniqlo, my mum bought herself a new cover for her tab and I bought a generous number of beauty products from Body Shop (super crazy sale going on, I'm telling ya).

And then we had dinner at the Chicken Rice Shop. After we left Sunway, we went straight to my uncle's house in Klang. At around 1, we headed home.

It was our lucky day, really. As my dad, my bro and I were chilling at Sunway doing nothing, we saw an expo at the ground floor. It was a Nescafe expo (sales, games, prizes). And so, we decided to try our luck on the Wheels of Fortune. We've got 3 spins. First 2 spins we got quite awesome stuff. But yang last tu yang best.

Kitorang tengok je as the thing spins. Makin lama, makin slow until it finally stopped. And it landed on "HADIAH MISTERI"

Haaa zasss, suspense gitu.

Then abang tu pun cabut tulisan hadiah misteri tu, dkt bawah dia pun tertulis lah apa hadiahnya.
Tau apa hadiah dia?

MENANG SEMUA! :D

I was literally shouting and clapping like a circus seal. HAHA :P So, kitorang pun menanglah semua jenis hadiah yang ada dkt situ. Tray, coffee mug, notepad, mug platter dan lain-lain.

Lucky day indeed :)

0 comments: