Sunday, April 14, 2013

Shopping with my favourite ladies

So today, after breakfast (which was at 11am muahaha) I told my mum that I wanted to spend my BB1M. So, my mum, my sister and I went to Popular in Sunway Pyramid. And so we shopped happily as if we were millionaires of the day (:P) 

By the end of our quest, we got ourselves some education books, cooking book, motivational book, note book, exercise book, bags, stationary, novels, pencil case and exam pad which cost RM 350 but we only had to pay RM 50 for everything! :D How cool is that? Awesome ain't it? :D

And then, feeling satisfied that we managed to save lots of money, we celebrated it by shopping for clothes! :D:D Hahahaha, the irony :P Bought some clothes at Forever 21 and my mum bought a handbag to add to her already imposibble-to-count collection :P Then we had Burger King and Takoyaki for lunch. Yummy!

So to sum up, it was a great ladies' outing with my most favourite people of all :* 

0 comments: