Friday, April 12, 2013

PBS, check!

HELLO GUYS! :D

Alright, alright, I know. It has been a week since I last updated my blog. And tbh (to be honest, not Teh Ben Hur :P), this is how it will be for quite a while now. Well, at least until I'm finished with 2nd semester. So bear with me okay? :D:D:D:D:D:D

You guys might wonder why am I updating my blog today. Guess what? :D I'm done with PBS (pre-U assignment) for both Sejarah and Pengajian Am! I've presented it in front of the teachers and passed up my assignment! It felt as if a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders. It feels GREAT!

Although, there were a few tweaks here and there with my viva presentation, but well it's over now, it's not like I can do anything about it right? Tbh, even if I were given the chance to repair or correct my assignments, I won't. So yeah. Hahaha. I'm not 100% satisfied with my final work, but I'm totally happy with the effort that I have put into this task. It wasn't easy, I went through lots of bumps throughout this assignment.

The fact that I'm done with it all is just pure priceless :')

0 comments: