Friday, April 12, 2013

Fever fever go away

So last week, I was absent for 3 days due to a very bad fever which I'm assuming I got from my brother. High body temperature, bad dry cough, flu, dry lips and sakit tekak. At first I refused to see the doctor because I thought I would be fine in a couple of days. But then on the third day I couldn't handle it anymore. I was literally crawling on the floor to see my mum and my voice was totally distorted. And then she decided to take me to the clinic. I got my MC and a whole load of meds. Antibiotics, ubat demam, 2 bottles of cough syrup and lozenges.

After consuming all of those meds (blurghhh) and taking lots of rests, I recovered from my fever and this week I attended school for the whole week :D Alhamdulillah. Sakit itu datangnya daripada Allah SWT dan Dia jugalah yang mengubatinya.

But sadly, Medina caught the same type of fever which we are assuming, she got it from me (oops). I'm sorry Medi. He he. But she's getting better (at least she got her voice back :D). Just make sure you get enough rest alright? Don't get too stressed out! :D

0 comments: