Saturday, March 16, 2013

Not perfect, but I'm the best me.

Assalamualaikum.

Tonight is a bittersweet night for me. I have this one question wandering in my head for such a long time now. Why is there always a bad return everytime I'm having a great time? Can't they just let me be happy for at least the time being?

I'm feeling so depressed to the level that I'm starting to not care about what they're gonna say. I did not do anything wrong. I know that. I'm having a good time. I'm growing up. I've been putting my greatest effort in everything I do. Do they even understand how exhausted my brain is?

If they do, I don't think they would add to the already tall pile. Complaint. Is that all that they can do?

Am I problematic?
Or are they just not understanding?
Either way it hurts.
ME

0 comments: