Monday, March 11, 2013

March Test

HELLO BLOGSPOT! :D

Sudah tiba masanya untuk bersihkan sawang-sawang dkt blog ni. Hahaha :P It has been almost a week since I last updated my blog. To be purely honest with you guys, I have NEVER, I repeat, NEVER in my life that I felt so busy before. To the extend that I don't even have time to blog :O

Okay so I'm going to update about the hightlight of my week. Last Monday until Wednesday we had our March Test on all 5 papers including MUET. Sejarah was surprisingly not so bad haha :P It's my "favourite" subject of all okay~ PP was quite hard mainly because of the limited time given for us to answer. PA was a HORROR! I didn't managed to complete my graph and I did not know what I answered in Section A. So yeahhhh, I know what to least expect on the results.

Economy was being economy. Hard as always, tricky and confusing. The objective questions were Alhamdulillah quite easy but the quantitative questions were trying to pick a fight with me. Haha. Lastly, MUET, reading test. We've been blessed with only having to answer objective questions :P It was alright, thankfully :)

0 comments: