Monday, March 11, 2013

Kursus Kepimpinan at school~

Our teacher sent Halim, Ben and I to attend a Kursus Kepimpinan at school last Saturday. It was held for all pemegang2 jawatan tertinggi for each club. The kursus started off by teaching us how to prepare a proposal. Then, they divided us into 10 teams consisting of 3 to 4 clubs each. We were placed into a group consisting of MPPPU (Us), Pandu Puteri, Kelab Maths & Sains and Kelab Bola Sepak.

We were assigned to come up with an activity and build a proposal for it. After almost 15 minutes of brainstorming, we agreed to do a proposal on Karnival Sukan. We spent 1 whole hour to complete the proposal and Halim & I presented it infront of the whole audience.

After 10 groups have presented, the MC announced the winner. After she has told the winners for third and second place, my hopes were very low. I mean like, what are the odds of us winning over 10 other groups? And then when the MC announced us as the winner, I screamed on top of my lungs :P Excited gituu~

Alhamdulillah, kerjasama semua orang membuahkan hasil (Y) Weeee! Tak sia-sia datang sekolah hari Sabtu. Haha :P 

0 comments: