Sunday, February 3, 2013

Survey Murvey

Found this survey entitled "Some Good Questions About You".
So yeah, enjoy :D

Have you ever made out in a bathroom?
Dang, no.

Do you think the last person you kissed is nice?
Yes, he's very nice. Well, my dad that is.

Crushing on anyone new?
Nope, my heart belongs to MSG :)

Last person you danced with?
My little sister. Random dancing~

Would you take any of your exes back?
I don't have one.

When is the last time you cried and why?
Last night. Private & Confidential.

Last text from?
Mama. Asking to sidai kain. Haha!

When was the last time you were so drunk you threw up?
Firstly, I have never drank before. Nevertheless throwing up afterwards.

What was the last movie you saw in theaters and with who?
Wreck It Ralph with Aino.

Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
Nope. I'd keep moving forward.

What are your plans for this weekend?
It's gonna be a long school holiday but I haven't planned anything in particular.

Kissed someone in a vehicle?
Yeah, my mum.

Is it cute when a boy/girl calls you baby?
Yes:3 But don't tell anyone. It's top secret.

Last guy/girl who tried to hit on you?
I shall not answer this.

What's irritating you right now?
Never-ending PBS.

Is cheating ever okay?
Nope. Never.

Is there anyone you wish was still in your life?
My grandad perhaps. Didn't get the chance to see him.

Do you get distracted easily?
Outside, I'd say nope. But at home, all the time :D

What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night?
Baca doa tidur.

Is this year the best year of your life?
It's only February now, so I don't wanna make early conclusions.

Do you have any strange phobias?
I am kind of claustrophobic :S

Do you give out second chances too easily?
Depending on the situation.

Are you jealous of someone?
Ermm, not really.

Do you have a best friend?
Of course I do. My RAZANA :)

Who was the last person you cried in front of?
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmsyzwnmmmmmmmmmm :p

Do you believe that you are a good boyfriend or girlfriend?
Go ask him :D

Are you involved with anyone?
I am in a relationship with this awesome guy :)

What item could you not go without during the day?
Specifically during the day, I'd say my sunblock.

Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
My dad's boss.

If we were to look in your phone inbox, what would we find?
Messages? -.-" Survey, what is wrong with you?

Do you love someone at the moment?
YES! Allah, Prophet Muhammad s.a.w, my family, and my dearest Syazwan :D

Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass?
Yes, I'm very sure.

When did you last receive flowers?
Never...

Can you make yourself cry?
Yeap.

When is the next time you will kiss someone?
Tomorrow, before going to school. By my mum :)

Have you ever passed out on the bathroom floor?
Yes, actually. At a clinic's bathroom floor.

What was the last reason you went to the Doctor for?
Accompanied my mum who's having a fever.

What can you not wait for?
The day I'm done with all my studies and can finally chill at home. MY OWN home with MY OWN husband and kids :)

It's a really long survey. Tu pun sebenarnya ada a few yg dah di-cut. Alright then, thanks for reading!


0 comments: