Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Movie marathon

I watched 2 movies back to back on television today.

First was The Lost Valentine. Okay, I have NEVER cried so bad watching a movie before but this one just topped the list. It was about a couple separated by war. Her husband had to serve for the country. He was then reported missing during service. Her wife, Caroline, came by the train station on every Valentine's Day for 66 years since :')

She didn't gave up on love.

The second movie I watched was Shakespeare In Love. It was my second time watching it. I like it because of the way Shakespeare compliments Lady Viola. I had to really LISTEN to actually know what he was talking about. Haha!

"Her voice? I would scare away the nightingales if they tried to interrupt her singing."

"Her lips? The roses would die and fall to the ground if it ever could feel envy."

Nights.

P/s Esok sekolah. Boo.

0 comments: