Wednesday, January 2, 2013

First day of school

Okay, the title's pretty clishay. I've seen that sentence everywhere and decided yeah, maybe I should jump into the bandwagon.

I don't know why but I find myself smiling when I saw something new on my blogger dashboard. RAZNY and MEDI UPDATED THEIR BLOGS. Weeee! Finally, I'm not the only one around here. Haha :P

So today, after assembly which was surprisingly very short, we got into our class. Nothing changed. The same class, the same teachers, the same classmates (although 7 of them moved out and 1 new student came in), the same subjects and the same books' publishers even (I know righttt).

Got to seat at the frontmost row with my dearest RAZANA (Y) And believe it because it's true, we were already given homeworks and assignments though we haven't even got our books yet. A W E S O M E M U CH ? And we had MPPPU meeting after school finished for the day.

Tired. But glad to be back :)

0 comments: