Saturday, December 8, 2012

Lasagna baking~


My mum and I cooked lasagna just now :D

This was my first time making lasagna. For that special someone (winkwink :P) Baked it for 45 minutes (with aluminium foil) and another 15 minutes (without aluminium foil). When it's done, we left it to cool. So, most probably we'll be having it tomorrow morning :) Weee! But I seriously don't know how it would taste like. We had our own Malay twist to this western dish. So, hopefully it will turn out okay :)

I followed the recipe and tutorial from this VIDEO.

I didn't manage to find the Ricotta Cheese, so instead we used some full cream milk and heat it up with the mozzarella cheese. And of course we added blended shallots, basil, parsley and seasoned it the Malay way :P Haha!

Although the taste, still remains a mystery. 

0 comments: