Tuesday, November 27, 2012

On behalf of us

Do you see my strengths?
Though it's drowned by my weaknesses?

Maybe I cannot please everyone. Nobody can. But that doesn't mean you cannot do anything at all. At this point of my life, I come to realize that you know what? I cannot help who I am. True, maybe I cannot cook, bake, clean, build, sew, dance, teach and the list goes on. But I know what I'm good at.

I AM GOOD AT TRYING MY BEST AND GIVING IT A SHOT!

Okay, it might not even sound realistic right? But it is true. I tried giving it my all, in everything I do. However, in the end, what they want is the result right? Do they have any idea how hard you worked for it?

That is when you feel unappreciated.

I believe a lot of you guys are with me in this.

Therefore, the conclusion is, to be a pessimist, you have to see others like one too :)

0 comments: