Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Grocer~


My little sister, Aina :)

So, today I went grocery shopping with my sister at Giant Sect 13. Brought a shopping list with me and we were set to SHOP! :D Usually, my mum does all the grocery shopping. I normally just push the trolley or simply stood by her side being unhelpful. Haha!

But today, it was just me and Aina. Before today, I thought I knew Giant quite PERFECTLY because I've been there for the past 8 years. But just now, I snapped into reality. As I looked through my shopping list, I did not know where to start -.-"

"Mana sabun? Mana roti? Mana tomato? Mana tuna? Mana lettuce?"

Hahaha, I was super SHOCKED at how clueless I was. Or maybe, I was just too anxious and overwhelmed with the whole situation :O HAHA!

But my conclusion on today;

Grocery shopping with my mum= 30 minutes
Grocery shopping with my sister= 2 hours and 30 minutes

We laughed a lot. We laugh over small tiny silly things that we see. And that's why I really enjoyed today's trip with her :) It was wonderful. Yay!

0 comments: