Monday, November 12, 2012

Cherish


Saying yes to you is the happiest moment for me because for once, I found someone worthy of sharing my heart with. I have trusted very few guys in my life before, although however perfect they appealed to me, I just didn't think it was quite right. The person, the time, the situation, the place. It did not felt right. Therefore, I put aside my feelings my entire life and decided to focus on my studies. And I managed to do so. Live life without love. Watching the people around me having hell of a great time, but I kept reminding myself that it will come. The moment will come. 17 years of not having a companion.

I said yes to you because it was the most righteous thing to do. That instant I knew, "He's the one. Definitely, without a doubt." I chose you because I trust you to take care of my heart.

I hope you would cherish this. I don't want diamonds or gifts; I just want you to know how much this means to me, how much you mean to me. And I hope you feel the same way.

0 comments: