Wednesday, September 12, 2012

MSG

So, I saw this survey at Medina's blog; http://aretheytrulyreal.blogspot.com/
And so, I decided to answer it :) Just that, I don't have 3 guys to refer it to :p Anyways, enjoy~

1. If I saw you, I would …

Smile, and smile and smile.

2. If we were to talk, we would talk about …
Let's see, where to begin with? :p There's always something to talk about. We talked about almost EVERYTHING :) And we're comfortable that way.

3. I like you as …

My other half.

4. We should …

Go out.

5. In the future, I can see me and you …

Living a beautiful life.

6. I’m following you, and you’re following me, so why don’t we …

Spend our Saturday nights together.

7. I’ve always wanted to tell you …

I'm glad you came. I'm glad you're my first. And I want you to be my last.

8. I like you because …

You're such a natural, hilarious, outgoing, hyper, kind, supportive, caring, loving, gets on my nerves, responsible, cheerful, unique, amazing and the list goes on and on.

9. We should be a Tumblr couple because …
We're very cute together *choiii

10. I don’t talk to you because …

I am scared that I would be a bother. And a burden. But I can't resist talking to you everyday. So cam, yeah~

0 comments: