Monday, September 3, 2012

Deep survey

Another survey! I found it at this site that I prefer not to mention its name, so yeahh. Enjoy!

1. What is more difficult for you, looking into someones eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they are telling you how they feel?
The first one.
2. Your best friend confessed that he has feelings for you more than just friendship. He fell in love with you. What did you do/say?
News flash, I felt the exact same ;)

3. Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give up one year of yours. Do you do it? Why or Why not?
Yes, I would. He meant so much to me.

4.When was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt regardless of how difficult it was for you to say? Who was it? What did you have to tell the person?
HOHOHO. It was him. And still am :)

5. What would be (or what was) harder for you to tell a member of the opposite sex, you love them or that you do not love them back?
To tell that I do not love them back.

6. Excluding romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them. Who were they to you?
My mum.

7.Imagine it is a dark night, you are alone, it is raining outside, you hear someone walking around outside your window. WHO do you wish was there with you?
My daddy :O

8. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying? Why or Why not?
Yes, if only I know how.

9.You are holding onto your grandmother’s hand and the hand of a newborn that you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff. You have to let one go to save the other. Who do you let fall to their death? What was your rationale for making the decision?
I'll save my grandmother. Because she's my one and only. There's always another newborn baby everyday. If you know what I mean~ Although, if possible I would save both :)

10.If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
World peace.

0 comments: